High Waisted Pants and Leopard Clutch

8:25 PM















Happy Halloween Everyone!!
Let me start this post from apologizing to you all for being MIA all last week. I was super sick and busy at school, so I literary would crash as soon as I would get home.  Needless to say, not much was accomplished by me last week. I still have my suitcase partially packed from our trip to Ozarks.
That said, I still went out on Friday, because nothing will stop me from celebrating Halloween!

As for today's outfit... I really didn't want to go the preppy/nautical way. So, I thought I would add a little "fall" to this look by pairing red with wine. I wore this outfit to "hang" with my blogger bestie Cheyenne from the Cheyennenguyen Blog, but it would also be appropriate for work.

Outfit Details

Top: Shein  (in Black $6.99)// Jacket: Similar HERE/HERE/HERE // Shoes: Steeve Madden (HERE) // Clutch: ClareV (Similar) // Belt: J.CREW (Similar) // Pants: HERE/HERE // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: J.Crew (Similar: HERE) // Ring: LuxJules (Similar) // Earrings: (Similar HERE/HERE) // Necklace: LoveAlways (HERE)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe