Kate Spade Bow Dress

1:18 AM














Friday and Saturday nights are the ultimate date and the girl's nights out so, I thought I will share a very simple and easily re-creatable look that would work for any occasion. So, for today's date night, I am wearing one of the cutest Kate Spade dresses. It is fun, girly, but the same time sophisticated, making it the perfect modern-girl dress. I decided to pair it up with a black leather jacket and matching Tory Burch clutch. But, it would also look great dressed down with a pair of adorable flats like these and a camel trench coat. You can shop more options bellow, including my other favorite Kate Spade dress.

Outfit Details

Jacket: BlankNYC // Dress: Kate Spade // Clutch: Tory Burch // Watch: Marc Jacobs // Bracelet: Loren Hope // Sunglasses: Karen Walker  
 
 

 

Bow Dresses  

Tory Burch Secret Sale




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So nice bow dress ,also the color is my favorite,too.and it's well with my jeans coat.is good choice in summer!thanks !

    ReplyDelete

  2. So nice bow dress ,also the color is my favorite,too.and it's well with my jeans coat.is good choice in summer!thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe