Romwe Top and Jeans

9:16 PM














I know, I was supposed to tell you more about our Florida adventures, but I thought I'll share this simple look instead. And the reason for this "interruption" is because there are less than 2 (or so) weeks left before the school starts and ladies, we don't have any time to waste. For the next few weeks I will try to share as many school friendly and transitional looks as I can. Also, lets not forget about the Tax free weekends and other pre-school sales that are only days away.
 
Today, I decided to pair my favorite Romwe OTS top up with a pair of high wasted jeans and a floppy hat. And I mean it when I say favorite. If you follow me on IG, you might have noticed that I wore this top several times already. It is seriously 've been one of my favorite summer ots tops. The print is super cheerful and the cut is flattering. But since we are talking about transitional outfits here, I decided to go for the dark green - grey color palate rather than the summer friendly colors of whites, pinks and yellows. 

 Outfit details

 
Top: (c/o) Romwe // Jeans: H&M (Similar HERE/HERE) // Bag: Valentino (Similar HERE and HERE) // Hat: (HERE/HERE) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff (Similar HERE/HERE) // Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Factory
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe