Cargo Jacket and Ripped Knee Jeans

8:34 PM









 
Cargo jackets had always being my go to jackets regardless of the time of the year. They are lightweight and perfect for layering. I wore them over dresses, T-shirts and even under fur vests and peacoats. So, when it comes to styling cargo jackets, the sky is the limit. I will link few affordable options bellow.
 
I practically lived in this jacket all last week, because it rained every single day while we were in Florida. I mean I love water, but seriously, if I wasn't splashing in the ocean, I was splashing in the rain. And daily mansoons isn't something you want to see on your tropical gateway.
 

Outfit Details

Jacket // Jeans: BlankNYC (Or HERE) // Shoes: Steve Madden (Also Love HERE/HERE) // Bracelet:  Factory / Loren Hope // Watch: Michael Kors // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Shirt: HERE / HERE / HERE // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Bag: Michael Kors (old)

 

Cargo Jacket


Straw Bag


 
 
 
 
Another way I wore my Jacket. 
Straw Hat // Wedges 
 
More Looks from our trip are coming later this week.
 
-M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe