Chambray top and Pom Sandals

8:19 PM









Bright Colors have always been a weakness of mine and it had taken me to some strange places, so to speak. But since, I am trying to be an adult and all, I usually limit my colorfulness to one or two bright colors or by accessorizing basic looks with them. Today, I am wearing the second "Pop of color" option. I decided to go with the basic preppy uniform of the chambray and white variety, and accessorized it with pink tote and Pom Sandals. By the way, lets all take a minute to adore these sandals. I am seriously obsessed with them. I don't think there is a pair of shoes in my whole closet that have received as many compliments as these shoes had. And the best part... they are only 35$!
Happy Hump day everyone!

-M

Outfit Details

Shoes // Jeans: HERE / HERE on sale for $35 // Watch: Daniel Wellington // Bag: Tory Burch Bracelet: J.CREW // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Necklace: HERE / HERE // Top: similar  HERE
Use code: REDDIRTANDGLITTERXOXO to Rent my Jewelry Free for a Month from Rocksbox


Tops



Pom Shoes


S

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Is there a better combo than chambray, white jeans, and pom pom sandals?? Probably not!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty top and I love the color of your bag!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe