Cold Shoulder and Bell Sleeves

7:33 PM



 




 




Happy Saturday Lovlies,
I hope your weekend is going well.
You all already know how impartial I am to an off the shoulder dresses and tops, but I think I have a new addiction now: the bell sleeves. I've been ogling and ordering every bell sleeve top and dress that would come across my e-cart. And I certainly could not resist buying this adorable dress during my  recent reconnaissance mission to the 'Rack. But can you blame me... It marks off all every single thing on my summer must haves list: cold shoulders, bell sleeves and tassels. I didn't even have to try it on. Sadly, it's sold out in both the Nordstrom and Nordstrom rack stores, but I linked bunch of similar numbers bellow.
So, happy shopping everyone, and I will talk to you in couple of days. (or you can "drop me a line" on my IG page, which I update at least twice a day)
 
-Margaret

Outfit Details

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Necklace: Lovealways // Earrings: Similar HERE/HERE // Bracelet: HERE/HERE
 

Cold Shoulder Dresses

 

Wedges

 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love those bell sleeves! So pretty xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! You look so perfect in red outfit.

    http://ootdchannel.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe