Sunshine, Boats and Pink Flamingos

10:15 PM






 



 
I'm sorry lovelies, I promised to post these pictures almost a week ago, and then a lot of things happen, so I just couldn't get around to do it. I am not going to go into it, since I post a lot about ME as it is. But the only thing I'll mention about this week is that I lost my favorite Karen Walker sunnies. RIP my Babies.

Outfit Details

 
Top: J.CREW  (1, 2)// Shoes: Daisy Street (1, 2) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Only 12$ HERE) // Bag: Shein (Red) 20$/ Chloe //
 


 Fun in The Sun



 

 Outfit Details

Swimsuit ( HERE or HERE) // Bottoms (old) // Flamingo // Flip-Flops: Jack Rogers // Towel // Hat: J.CREW
 

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a fun outfit! Hope you have a great summer :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe