Poolside Essentials

8:33 PM


Hello-Hello!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's day weekend. I spent mine by the pool, and thus this  post. Actually, I wasn't planning on turning any of these pictures into a full out post. I shared some of them on my IG and was going to include them in the next Insta Round-up, but then I got a lot of questions about my swimsuit and pool toys in my mailbox, so I thought I will address all of them here.




   



 

Outfit Details

Flip-Flops: Jack Rogers // Socks: c/o Happy Socks // Towel // Tumbler (or  HERE) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker


 
 
Several people wanted to know what local  (or big-chain) stores carried my floats. Well, both of these floats are extremely popular, and are sold practically everywhere. I would suggest checking out your local boutiques and gift stores. As for a chain-stores, I've only seen them at the Leslie's Pool Supplies. (In Oklahoma they could be found at the Lucca stores and Leslie's).
 
For those who prefer doing their shopping online, I am linking both of my floats bellow (as well as few others)
 

 
 
Now, it's time to answer questions about my swimsuit. As you all have guessed, I am wearing a Triangl bikini. Although, it's an older (2012) model, so I don't know how helpful my answers would be.
 
How does it fit?
 I am wearing a Medium, and sadly it's a bit too tight in the chest area. It was always on the tighter side, but since I gained 10lb in the past 6 months, it started looking quite indecent. But I would say it fits true to the size.
Would I recommend this swimsuit?
Yes. I really like the color and the quality of this bikini. I've had it for 4 years, and it's as vibrant as when I got it. The only advice I can give is to make sure you pick the right bra style for your body. Sadly, I didn't. If you need an idea of how it will look on, there are a lot of replicas of this swimsuit that you can try on before ordering "the real deal".

 


Since, we are having a "pool talk" here, I thought I'll throw some items from my favorites list into the mix.




Also, here are the swimsuits that I shared on my IG few days ago.  
 


-M 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look AMAZING girl! Love the donut floaty, so cute ;)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This float is so cute and I love your Jacks!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe