Daisy Street and Henri

3:49 AM

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


I have good news! First, it's Friday, so TGIF everyone. Second, it's Father's day on Sunday. And third, my favorite bag is currently 40% OFF! Well, technically my whole outfit is currently on sale, since it's the Clear the Rack event at the Nordstromrack, and both the dress and shoes were found there. (If you follow me on IG, you already know that I practically live at my 'Rack.) So, if any of you need to do some summer shopping, I would highly recommend checking them out.
 
 
Happy Shopping and Fathers Days!
-M

 Outfit Details

Hat (also 1 // 2 // 3) // Shoes ( 1 // 2 ) // Bag: c/o Henri Bendel // Bracelet: J.CREW // Sunglasses: Karen Walker // Earrings: IN LOVE here // Dress: My Favorite here // Necklace: Here and Here
 


 
 By the way, here are my spoils from today's shopping spree. I wasn't able to link them through Liketoknowit app earlier because of some maintenance issues. I guess it's better late then never...

Currently Obsessed

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress! Hope you have a great weekend xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe