The Perfect Floral Dress

2:47 AM











I guess my real life bad habits are starting to rub off on my blog life. One of those bad habbits is my propitiate tardiness.  I am one of those people who is always late. Although, I am never late more than 5-10 minutes, but late is late, whether it's considered fashionable or not. So, the same goes for my recent blog post activity. I've been super late updating my blog recently and I am sorry for that. I promise I'll step my blogging game up.

Outfit Details

Dress: F21 (similar Here / Here /Here) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (12$ Option) // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: (Similar Here / Here) // Shoes: Similar
 
 
 

 

Jewelry Show

A couple weeks back, I had a pleasure of attending an amazing jewelry show hosted Luxx Jewelry. I've never been to a jewelry show before, and I absolutely loved every minute I spent there. I also got to meet the lovely designer behind all the pieces.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous dress! Love this look xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, wow!! I love that print :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe