Another Off the Shoulder Top

8:48 PM

 





 







 

Look who is back in her summer uniform of off the shoulder tops and ripped jeans.
Although, I am dreading the day when I'll have to trade these jeans for something shorter... And I am scared that something shorter isn't a look for me at the moment, since this chica've been very bad and completely forgot what exercising is. Guess it's time to get myself together and hit the gym.
Anyways, happy Monday everyone.
 

Outfit Details

 Top: Asos  HERE // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (Pink and On Sale HERE)// Shoes: Jeffery Campbell also HERE // Jeans: Boohoo (Similar) // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Ray-ban // Bracelet: (Just bought This and This)
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Great pictures as well xoxo

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe