Not Your Basic T-Shirt

11:47 PM


 






 
 

 Guess who got one of these adorable pineapple tees for only 11$?!
 
  Today, I want to tackle one of the most frequently question -is what to wear to an informal gathering and not look too over-the-top. And the first thing that usually comes to mind is the T-shirt. T-shirts make any outfit look effortless but at the same time put together. They could be paired with jeans, skirts, dress pants or worn under the suit jackets... With t-shirts the possibilities are endless.
 
I wanted to keep my outfit bold and girly, so I decided to pair my new pineapple tee with my favorite heeled sandals and bright skirt. I also threw some fun print accessories into "the mix"
 

Outfit Details

T-shirt: c/o Romwe // Skirt: J.Crew (Only 7$ HERE) // Earrings: H&M // Bag: ClareV // Shoes: Ivanka Trump (also HERE, HERE and HERE)// Sunglasses: c/o Nectar (similar HERE)
 
 


Ladies, if you are looking for a fun summer bag, search no further. All these adorable bags are under 20$! The only problem now, is which bag to choose.
 

By the way ladies with code INCJUN you can get 50$ Off my favorite Clare V clutch

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit! So cute =) Have a wonderful weekend xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe