Off The Shoulder Pom Jumpsuit

2:21 AM












If you've been falling me for some time, you might have noticed that I am huge supporter of the Bardot necklines and wide leg jumpsuits. I think 90% of all my jumpsuits have the wide leg - high waist cut. I am very bottom heavy, and by bottom I mean I have thick legs and wide calves (no bootilicousness here).  I also have narrow hips and an average sized waist which make look very boxy especially when I try to wear body-con cloths or mini dresses. So, when I discovered my very first wide leg jumpsuit in the sea of all the skinny-leggingness I was over the moon. They seriously make me look 5 pounds lighter due to the "drapey" cut. So ladies, I would seriously recommend trying one on.

Outfit Details

Jumpsuit: Forever21 // Bag dupe and only 20$! (also in RedChloe  // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Karen Walker // Shoes: Similar here and here  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe