Valentino Rockstud and Trendlee

8:30 PM

 





 



 
 



Now I know how Cinderella felt...
 I know,  I am being a bit dramatic, but that's exactly how I felt when I was packing this gorgeous Valentino bag back in its box. I always wanted to own this bag but with a ticket price of 2.5K it was an unachievable dream of mine until now...
 
You may ask why until now... Well because I discovered a site which will make all dreams come true... Ok, maybe not all, but it will seriously "hook you up" with 100% authentic designer bag at half the original price.
Trendlee is a site where you can purchase pre-owned designer bags at the fraction of the price. And don't be scared when you hear word pre-owned, since all the bags are in a like new shape.
But hold on, the best part is that you can finance them! Say what? Yes, for as low as 40$ (depending on the bag) you can carry your dream bag!
I also have small treat for you... Use code: REDDIRTNGLITTER to get 5% off your purchase..

P.S. In order to celebrate Mother's day, Trendlee is having an amazing sale where they take off up to 500$ off your order. Use code WOWMOM at checkout.
 
 

Outfit Details

Trench: Gil's Clothing (similar here, here and here) // Dress: J. Crew (similar here, here and here) // Shoes: (Similar here and here) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Loren Hope / Forever21// Earrings: Michael kors (obsessed with these)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe