Lilly Pulitzer and Jimmy Choos

1:27 AM

 
 
 




 
 
 
I don't know what's up with all the pinks recently, but it seems that every time we are out, I am wearing something pink. The funniest thing that it's one of my least favorite colors. But, I just can't stop gravitating towards it. I guess, I can say that I am keeping it up with the spring's color trend of blush pinks and peaches (or at least loosely inspired by it). Plus, I like pairing pinks with purples. I think it's a much softer combo than when paired with red. By the way, how gorgeous is this Lilly Pulitzer dress? I scored this beauty from thredUp for $27! (Another win for bargain shopping) thredUP in a great place to get you "Shop-on" at the fraction of the retailed price.
Anyways, great week everyone!

Outfit Details

Dress: (Similar here and here) // Shoes: Jimmy Choo (Cheaper here) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (Similar here. I am also obsessing over this clutch and this bag) // Necklace: H&M (Similar here) // Jacket: (Similar here) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Ditto - use code REDDIRTGLITTER to get free month of designer sunnies)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is so pretty!! I'm loving the mix of bright colors :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe