Pink and White // Anniversery

3:04 AM

 







I still can't believe I roped Zack into taking photos with me.  He've been avoiding it for months, but my persistence finally prevailed. This photoshoot was a part of my anniversary present. (We celebrated 7 years of love and friendship last Sunday). He had a choice of either accompanying me to the mall or going and taken photos... He obviously picked photos. Although, he was kinda forced into this, I'm hoping he will make more guest appearances in the feature, since I really like co-ed blogs.
Anyways, happy leap day lovelies!

Outfit Details

Dress: Asos (Similar here, here and here) // Shoes: Jimmy Choo (Sheaper here and here) // Bag: Shein dupe (Chloe here) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Or you can rent them for free for a month from DITTO by using code REDDIRTGLITTER) // Coat: Chicwish // Earrings: Loren Hope (You can also rent them free for a month from ROCKSBOX by using code REDDIRTANDGLITTERXOXO)// Watch: Michael Kors
 
[HIS]
Shirt: Express (Similar here and here) // Jeans: Buckle // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Shoes: Aldo
 

 









 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe