Sleevless Trench and Floppy Hat

8:20 PM


 







Spring came early to OKC. The weather is in the 80s and everything is blooming!
I've been rocking tshirts and skirts for the past 2 weeks and this adorable sleeveless vest had been on the heavy rotation. I also wore this bow top  few times already. It was one of my thredUP finds and I only paid 5$ for it. I am not going to gloat or anything, but finds like this sure warm up my bargain loving heart.

Outfit Details

Trench coat: Gil's Boutique (Similar here, here and here) // Hat: Nordstrom // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (in nude here) // Jeans: Forever21 // Shoes: Diesel (Similar here and here) // Earrings: Loren Hope (rent them for free for a month from Rocksbox using code Reddirtandglitterxoxo



Here are few pretties from my instagram.


Shoes: Sam Edelman (Textured here) // Clutch: Clare V
 
 
Shoes: GoJane
 
 
Jeans: Buckle  // Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (lower heel here) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe