Leopard Print Fur and OTK Boots

10:32 PM





 




 


There is no better way to celebrate the TBT, than by breaking out your vintage fur coat. I love my faux furs, since they always give that "WOW Factor" to even the most boring of outfits.
 
As I mentioned in my previous post, a lot of stores are having major sales on their winter apparels and I've seen tons of different fur coats on sale for as low as $50 making them are total steals. The only sad thing is that majority of furs that are on sale are sold out out most of their sizes. I will link some of the fun print coats bellow for those of you who wants to stock on some furs for the next year.

Outfit Details

Fur Coat: (Similar here and here) // OTK Boots: Steve Madden // Hat: Nordstrom // Jeans // Turtleneck: J. Crew  // Sweater: J. Crew (Similar here and here, also LOVE this top)// Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 
 

 

Fur Coats

 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Where can i purchase a faux fur coat online?
    im looking for a reasonably priced mens faux fur coat online
    fur coats for sale

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe