Red Toggle Coat and Hunters

1:13 AM











The Valentines days is only few days away, and the weather is turning for the worst. In the past few years, we actually had snow on or around V-Day, so lets hope we will get lucky with the weather this year. That said, I can't not regret that I have to put away all my fussy sweaters and blanket scarves. And talking about blanket scarves... Right now is the best time to stock up on all your winter essentials. I linked some of the "blogger favorite" scarves bellow.
 

Outfit Details

Coat: J.CREW (mine is older version) // Scarf: Zara (Identical here) // Boots: Hunter // Ear Muffs // Turtleneck: J. Crew  // Jeans // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Earrings: Kate Spade// Lipstick: MAC-Russian Red   
 
 


Blanket Scarves




 

Shopping Guide


I Posted this small shopping list on my IG page, but since not all of you lovlies are signed up with http://liketoknow.it/, I linked everything here as well. Majority of the items you see are under $30 (including this cute Chloe dupe)with only two dresses being under 50$.  

 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe