Hearts for my Valentines

8:53 PM









 
 
 Hi my little love bugs!
I hope everyone had a great V-Day. Sorry for being late with this post, but food and school happened to me... I usually work on my posts on Sundays, but since I was too busy celebrating Valentine's day (and by celebrating I mean going out to eat 3 times in one day), I didn't start editing them until I got home from school on Monday. But let's not dowel on my procrastinating ways, and shift our attention to my bag.
If you are following me on IG, you might have noticed that I've been carrying this gorgeous WEST 57TH SATCHEL by Henri Bendel bag non-stop for almost a week now. It is the prettiest beige (nude) color and goes well with practically everything I wear. I also love that it is roomy without being super bulky or heavy, what is a huge, since I've noticed that a lot of bags made out of Saffiano leather tend to be on a heavy side. So ladies, if you are looking to buy a new bag for spring or summer, I would highly recommend getting this satchel (or its smaller version) . I can honestly say that I am in love with this bag, and planning on putting it to good and very often use.
 
 

Outfit Details

Bag c/o: Henri Bendel // Shirt: Shein // Pants: Kardashian Kollection (Similar here and here) // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bracelet: Michael Kors // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Express (Similar here and here) // Lipstick: MAC- Russian Red // Fur Pom (here and here)

 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe