White Kimono

3:25 AM










 



 


 
Hi Lovlies,
I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend! Mine was spent on the coach watching Hell on Wheels, browsing through online magizines and pinning random things to my Pinterest boards (btw, if anyone is interested to see what I'm up to on pinterest, here is a link).
 
On a random note, have anyone noticed a random emergence of 90s during what's supose to be the 70s "themed" fall? I can't say that I'm overly excited about both, since 90s, 70s and of course 80s were some bruital years when it came to fashion. Everytime I see my pictures of parents from their "glory" days, I can't resist but flintch. Although, I am not big fan of 70s, I defently have more respect for that era, since it made my two favorite things supper "hot": floppy hats and kimonos.
 
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe