Summer Casual

1:29 AM

 















 
Hey Lovlies,
So, if you might have noticed, I am not big fan of shorts, since I have a love/hate relationship with my body (especially with my legs). But since it's scortching hot here, wearing jeans everyday isn't an option. So, summer dresses has always been away out for me. Therefore, I am always on the lookout for cute and comfortable dresses I can wear on a daily basis. And this adorable Mikarose dress is an embodiment of comfort. Also, I love its lenght. I am on a taller side, and a lot of dresses are too short for my taste, so I was very plesently suprize when I tried it on. I seriously I didn't want to take this dress off at the end of the day.
 
Jacket (only 9$ now!) // Dress: Mikarose // Bag: J.Crew // Shoes: H&M // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Karen Walker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe