Florals and Culottes

7:55 PM























 






 
 
Hey lovlies!

If you've been following my blog, you know that I'm crazy about blue/yellow combo. So, today I'm at again. Only this time, I'm changing it up a little, and wearing blue with yellow accessories, rather than other way around. I decided to pair my new culottes jumpsuit with my favorite pair of heels and this gorgeous bag! By the way, I am obsessed with this bag. When I saw it on JustLex Boutique Instagram page, I knew I had to have it. It's super versatile and perfect for summer. So far I've carried it only twice, but both times I had people stopping on the street and asking where I got. But the best thing, its only 18$!
I've never been a big fan of culottes, but I defiantly see a potential of them growing on me. It's quite hard to find the right pair tho'. So far, most of the culotte style cloths I've tried were a bit too short for my taste. I don't consider myself a particularly tall person, but at 5.8' sometimes it's difficult  to get certain garmets to fit right. Nevertheless, I think culottes should be any petite girl's best friend.

Jumpsuit: F21// Shoes: Zara // Watch: Michael Kors // Bag: JustLex Boutique (get 10% off with code Margaret10) // Bracelet: F21// Earrings: Kate Spade (Similar and on Sale) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe