Blue Stripes, Red Bows

3:07 AM























Hi Lovlies!
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Mine went pretty well. We did all the traditional cookout-fireworks stuff at my bro's. But the highlight of my Independence day was me locking my keys inside the condo.
Isn't it funny how when you are faced with a difficult situation, you start having these ridiculous ideas of how you can get yourself out of it. First, I started contemplating scaling the water drain/spat. I seriously had it all mapped out in my head, but sadly, I don't have a single spiderman bone in my body, so as far as I got was getting down the stairs and looking up to my balcony. Then, I thought I'll pick a lock. But again, master burglar and me don't mix. So, all i did was look at the lock and poke it with my nail. After few more equally "genus" ideas, I called my mom to come and save me (mommy to the rescue as always).
Omg! I am obsessed with the dress sets! It's a great take on the simple dress. Style and edge without much effort.

Set: Forever 21 (Also, similar here) // Bag: Kate Spade (Similar)  // Shoes: Amazon (Sold out, but HERE are similar pumps) // Watch: Marc Jacobs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe