Coral and Prints

12:15 AM










 
This was the most comfortable outfit that I wore while vacationing in NOLA. The light and loose fabrics are everything during the hot days (especially when you live in the south).
That said,  I seriously turned into a one trick pony here. After sorting through all the cloths I've purchased in the past month, I discovered that I either opted for the off shoulder or wide (loose) leg styles. Oh ya, and jumpsuits, I invested heavily in jumpsuits as well. Actually, my bunny asked me the other day "what's up with all these onesies in the closet?" Well, they are awesome! That reminds me, I wore several jumpsuits on my vacation, although, I wasn't able to take any pictures of 'em (since I broke my camera on the second day in NOLA).
 
Pants: LOFT// Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Shoes (Similar) // Watch: Marc Jacobs // Top: (Similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe