Shirt Dress and Bucket Bag

10:53 PM















 
I love shirt dresses. At the same time they give this efortless, but polished  feel to an outfit. I decided to pair mine with some comfy shoes (since, we ended up walking over 10 miles in one afternoon), but paired with some heels (right) and statment jewelery, this look would've been perfect for a night out.
 
Oh, ya! Say Hi to my bunny. He finally made an appearance on my blog. Honestly, I would have never let him out of hotel looking like he is, but we decided to give him a morning off (since he drove 12 hours straight). So, he dressed himself, in other words...what u see, is of his own "making".
 
Dress // Bag: Michael Kors // Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff // Hat: H&M// Watch: Michael Kors


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe