Mints and Nudes

11:01 PM


 


 


 




So, I just realized that today was the season premier of Game of Thrones, and I totally missed it... Thrones completely sneaked up on me this year. Besides, I'm only on S5E10 of Walking Dead. I probably would have gotten feature in the WD, but the site I've been watching it on is down or shot down by FBI (or something). I found another one, but it's not working on Xbox, and really I don't want to sit in front of my Ipad for several hours (1st world problems, I know).

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (Sold out in Sand)// Vest: Forever21// Top: H&M (Similar here)// Jeans: AE (similar)//Shoes: (Similar under 35$ here, here and here  //Necklace:F21 //Earrings: Kendra Scott // Watch: Michael Kors

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe