A Little Red Bow Back Dress

1:32 AM









 
Today is the day of the great loss... I lost a button! This Marc Jacobs trench is my all time favorite, and now it's missing a middle button. I went all SCI on my car and my bedroom, and still didn't find it... Honestly, I would care less if it was any other coat, but this one, has these specific buttons that aren't sold at the store. 
 
On a bright side, Valentine's day is in two days! Yey! I am so going to hit the stores on the 15th for all that discounted candy... and heart shaped anything...  As the celebration of Valentine's days goes, we decided to skip it this year. I will probably make us a nice dinner and may be try making one of those fancy cocktails from  pinterest.
 
Trench: Marc Jacobs//Booties: ALDO//Glasses: Michael Kors//Bag: Chanel
 
Dress (only 15$!)//Watch: Marc Jacobs
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe