Ruffles

1:09 AM


 
 







 
 
One of my best friends is visiting me from Tennessee. I am so exited to spend a whole week with her. Sadly, I will be busy with school and work most of the days, but at least I'll get to spend evenings with her-sitting on the coach, eating junk food and watching silly movies on Netflix. And talking about movies... I went and saw 50 shade last night. The worst movie ever! The only good thing about- was naked "Christian" (don't tell my Hunny I said that...).
 
So, I was digging in my closet the other day, and found this dress. Oh, how I love shopping in my own closet. Usually, I'm not a big fan of drop waist dress (since they make me look chunky) but those ruffles are too cute.
 
Dress: Anthropologie // Shoes: ALDO// Jacket: Forever21
 
Here are similar looks all under 50$: Jacket//Boots//Bag: (available only in brown now)
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe