Puffer Coat and Velvet

3:56 AM










Ok, scratch everything I said about spring almost being here in my previous post (read it here). Oklahoma City just had it's first and probably last snow. Well, technically we  had an ice rain that kind of looked like snow after it froze to the ground, but I am so not complain here. This snow/ice deal kept me out of school for 3 days. (I still had to go to work tho'...)

I also got to play with my puffer coats. We have a very mild, precipitation free winters (for those who don't know, winters are actually the drought periods here in the plains), so I don't resort to the "big guns" unless it's super cold and snowy outside.

Puffer Coats



So, I started the Squats Challenge yesterday. And I am feeling it tonight. I do exercise regularly, but 100 squats in a row is a killer. I also do mine with 10lb kettlebell... Kardeshian' booty here I come!

Outfit Details

Turtleneck: Juicy Couture // Coat: Via Spiga // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Shoes: c/o Qupid 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very smart ans stunning look.
    Thanks for your comment, me too following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe