All About That Palm Print

3:43 AM




 








 
 
Happy Friday!
This was probably the shortest work week ever but, I'm not complaining.
 
Today's outfit was among my top favorite from this trip and all because of this top. The only thing I like more than the off the shoulder (ots) tops  are the palm print OTS tops. I've been buying everything palm print since last summer, so I have a pretty nice "stash", although, this top is a recent addition. I really like this top, aside from the part that it has VERY tight sleeves. If the elastic was any tighter it could be used as tourniquet. Also, the one size fits all is very misleading. I don't think it would fit anyone larger than medium.
By the way, I am absolutely in love with my new Daniel Wellington watch. The white leather strap and rose gold face are very elegant and perfect for summer. You can use code MKAMARA15 to receive 15% off  the watch and bracelet.

Outfit Details

Top // Bag: Chloe (Cheaper)// Sandals // Necklace // Earrings: One /Two /Three // Sunglasses //
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe