Winter Whites and Plaid for Christmas

8:48 PM
















Happy Monday Everyone!
How about this cold huh? Our temperatures 've in teens since Friday night! I know it is nothing compared to some Northern states which are literally freezing over as we speak. I think I saw a cold advisory for Maine for wind chills of -40F...  I hope you all staying warm.

For today's look, I decided to step my Holiday game up and wear something season appropriate. I really love the winter white outfits, so I thought I'll put a little spin on mine by adding a plaid vest. I scored this cute reversible vest few weeks back and now can't get enough of it. They are completely sold out in stores across OKC, but luckily they are still available on-line. I am also rocking my favorite Hunter boots. Couple months ago I made a review about these and other rain boots for wider calves which you can find here. By the way, my Tory Burch bag got finally restocked! I had a lot of questions about it last year, but sadly it was all sold out. So, anyone who is still interested in it, you have another chance this year.

Outfit Details

Vest (ONE / TWO) // Sweater: Bloomingdales old (ONE / TWO) // Boots: Hunter (Original Tall) // Bag: Tory Burch (Small) // Hat: J. CREW old (ONE/TWO/THREE) // Jeans //  Earrings: Kendra Scott
 



Major Sale Alert Guys!

You can get all my favorite bags for as low as 60$! This sale will last until tomorrow! Also, all orders ship free and guarantee to arrive before Christmas (if ordered by December 21). Use code HEY2017 to get an additional 30% off all sale items.

Bags Under $60


Bags Under $70


Bags Under $90
I purchased this Love Jumbo bag earlier today and it was only 89$!


Bags Under 100 and Up
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe