Bomber Jacket and OTK Boots

2:26 AM











 

Alrighty, it's time for a confession... I am secretly in love with bomber jackets (and OTK boots, but that's not a secret)... Yes, you heard it right, I love bomber jackets. I tried so very hard not to jump on the bomber jacket craze, but I simply couldn't resist. And I know, I say it every time I wear something ultra fashionable that I swore I will never buy and few weeks later I'm parading it on my blog... (I have a tendency to crumble under the pressure) Thus, behold this adorable Romwe jacket! I am absolutely in love with the style, color and especially the patches. It is also extremely affordable at 25$!
By the way, can you believe that there is a little over 20 days left until Christmas!
 
Outfit Details
Jacket: c/o Romwe // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Pom // Sweater: (one/two) // OTK boot (one/two)
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe