Denim Hoodie | Meet our Kids

3:15 AM













I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We spent all day at Zack's mom visiting our kids and (mainly) freeloading. We also took the horses out for a short run around the park, since, the weather was absolutely beautiful.
So, for today's look I decided to wear my Romwe denim hoodie. It's super comfortable, cute and have a ton of pockets. Which came in handy during horseback riding, because we didn't bring saddlebags and all my stuff went into those pockets. By the way, who remembers owning one of these hoodies as a kid?
I know that besides few IG snaps, I never really posted pictures of our four legged family members, so I thought I will take a little break from talking about sales, and will introduce you all to them instead. The two cute pups are Izzy and Ozzy. (I couldn't really get a good photo of Izzy, because she was too busy chasing horses). Miss Izabelle is German Shepard and Ozmosis Jones is a Bulldog mix. As I mentioned before, they are currently leaving at the "ranch" until we buy a bigger place. And this gorgeous chestnut is Tequila. The black paint is Star and the trouble maker that isn't in any of the pictures is Sunny. Tequila is my horse (well, he is Zack's mom horse, but I'm the one who rides him), and Zack rides whichever one acts out more. He has been ridding competitively since he was 3, so he can handle any horse you'll put him on. I started riding about 8 years ago and my horse ridding skills are very so-so...

Outfit Details

Jacket: c/o Romwe // Hat: Topshop (similar one/two) // Boots: Hunter old (Original Tall) // Jeans: 4 AMK // Sunglasses: (one / two) // Sweater: (similar


Silly girl...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe