Casual Fall Style | Early Black Friday Deals

8:25 PM






 

 
 
Hello Everyone,
Look-y what I found! Our photos from last month's trip to AR! I though I accidently deleted all of them while I was cleaning my laptop, but luckily I just put them all in the wrong folder.
 
So, I decided to start a Youtube chanel. I am not quite sure how to go about it, but luckily I know some amazing local beauty bloggers who promised to give me a hand with it. And no, I am not going to do any make up tutorials because I am really bad at doing make up... Anyways, happy Thanksgiving friends! ♡
 
Outfit Details
Bag: Chloe  // Sweater: F21 (sold out, similar )// Turtleneck: Loft (one / two)  // Jeans: AG (similar) // Flats (obsessed with these) //  Earrings: (love these)
 

Black Friday Deals

 

 

Designer

 

Boots

 

Have All of these

 

More



Just purchased two of these $12 MAC lip Glosses



Currently in my Shopping Cart




Baby, It's Cold outside


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe