Sea Gypsies and OTK Boots

8:09 PM


















Another warm fall day, another fun transitioning look. Today, I decided to go with the most adorable bell sleeves dress and my favorite OTK boots. You all probably noticed that I've developed a bit of an obsession with bell sleeves. They are flirty, feminine and instantly give outfit a lot of character. So, expect to see few more bell sleeves numbers before sweaters and ponchos had taken over my blog.

Oh ya, I had my hair dyed. What you all think? I was going for the pumpkin spice color, but now I'm thinking I need a little more blonde highlights added...

P.S. Happy October everyone!
-M

Outfit Details

Dress: Nordstrom Rack (wearing Small) // Watch: Michael Kors // Earrings: Loren Hope (HERE) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker ( 8$ option HERE) // Bag: Chanel (Similar HERE/HERE/HERE) // Boots: (Similar only $24 HERE/HERE)
 

Here are few more adorable bell sleeve dresses that I am currently crushing on


OTK Boots


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe