Leather Jacket and Leopard Heels

10:28 PM



















Happy Wednesday everyone! I am absolutely loving this 70s revival trend. I've never been big fan of 70s in the past, but my love for the lace up blouses and bell sleeves made me reconsider it. Today, I am wearing the new addition to the lace up family. This adorable Romwe top is very light weight and perfect for layering. I also like that is longer on the back. But the best part is that it's only $11! By the way, I am wearing a large, because I wanted the oversized look.

By the way, who is following Hurricane Matthew? I can't even imagine how stressful and scary it would be to pack all you belongings in a car and drive off. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't even know where to begin on packing for some kind of hazardous situation. I probably would have to go down with the "ship", since I don't think I could leave any of my babies behind. Anyways, stay safe everyone!
-M

Outfit

Top:c/o Romwe // Jacket: BlankNYC // Jeans: BlankNYC (HERE) // Bag: Stella McCartney // Hat: Nordstrom // Shoes: Steve Madden (similar HERE/HERE) // Bracelet: Loren Hope // Watch: Marc Jacobs // Sunglasses: (love HERE and HERE)


By the way ladies, all these pretties are currently 20% off the sale price

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe