Oklahoma State Fair

11:05 PM










Happy Sunday everyone! It finally felt like fall today. So, I took a plunge and put away all my summer dresses and OTS tops. But, not before I got to wear this cute number to the State Fair. I wish I could tell you something fun about our trip, but we literally dinned and ran. It was about to rain, and we didn't want to take a chance of getting stuck in the mud again. 
 
By the way, guess who finally bought a new lens? This Canon lens is seriously great and only $125! Which is cheap for a lens. I am a little disappointed about the optical zooms, but I don't mind for the price.

Outfit Details

Top: Shein // Bag: Prada (Mini or Cheaper HERE)// Jeans: (HERE/HERE) // Bracelet: Factory // Watch: Michael Kors // Shoes: (HERE/HERE/HERE) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker ($7 Dupes HERE) // Necklace: LoveAlways (HERE) // Hat: (HERE/HERE
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe