First Day of Fall

12:38 AM















It's officially fall!! So, Cheers to the sweater weather! I know some of you already rocking your cozies, but sadly, our sweater weather wont start 'till probably the third or so week of October. I am not really complaining, because I don't like cold. I have cold allergy, and no matter how many sweaters I wear, I can never get warm enough. But I love Halloween, so I guess I'll compromise.

Of course, I had to wear something fall-y on the first day of fall and this adorable Romwe top was absolutely perfect for the occasion. It is a great transitioning or layering piece. It's soft, oversized and comfortable. I wore it to school and to the dinner on Thursday, and everywhere I went, people were asking me about it. And the best part, it's less than $15! I was going to wear it with the blanket scarf, but the 90F degree weather made reconsider that thought.
-M

Outfit Details

Top: c/o Romwe // Bag: Chloe (HERE/similar HERE) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Hat:(HERE/HERE) // Shoes: Target // Jeans: Boohoo (similar HERE/HERE/HERE)


Tory Burch

By the way ladies, have you checked the Tory Burch sale yet? They are offering 30% off $250 purchase. So, if you thinking about getting a new pair of ridding boots, now is the time.
 


Leopard Shoes


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm loving your flats! I always admire that pattern but for some reason have never actually bought a pair. Maybe this fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe