Pretty in Pink 2.0

7:09 PM

 



 
 












Happy Friday everyone!
I hope everyone had a great week!
It was a bit of a hectic week for me. With school and other responsibilities and activities, I spent all week running and driving all over Oklahoma... Hopefully the craziness that is my life will slowly die down in the next few weeks.
 
Today, I am bringing you another summer look. The heat isn't backing down in OKC, so you will have to put up with summer outfits for another 2-3 weeks, because any attempts at wearing fall cloths resulting in a very-very sweaty couple hours.

Outfit Details

Top (Similar HERE/HERE)// Watch: Daniel Wellington // Skirt: AE (HERE/HERE) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Shoes: (HERE/HERE) // Necklace: Kendra Scott/Love Always // Earrings: (Similar HERE/HERE)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe