Embroidered Top / My Favorite Dress / 80% OFF Romwe Sale

8:28 PM














Happy Wednesday friends!
Today, I am sharing another embroidered piece. I snatched this beauty from our local H&M and, although, we had this top (as well as bunch of other items I purchased) available in multiple sizes at the store its practically all sold out online. I wore this outfit on the first day of our trip, since it got a little chilly after yet another storm aka "the monsoon" had passed by.
By the way, have you seen my adorable baby elephant ring?! Isn't it cute? It's currently on sale and is under 10$. But you can pick from over 20 different animals and 3 different colors. I've been wearing my ring almost non-stop since it arrived in the mail and actually is planning on going back for the little bulldog/pug ring while it's on sale. My watch is also from Wear Felicity. They've been on a heavy rotation since I received them. Because, lets face it, when you spend 200$ (or so) on the watch, they become a decorative piece, rather than then functional one. So this is where Felicity watch comes in. They are very cute, good quality and only 19.99!

Outfit Details

Top: H&M (Similar HERE/HERE) // Jeans: BlankNYC (Less distressed version HERE) // Sunglasses: c/o Nectar (Similar HERE) // Flip-Flops: Jack Rogers // Earrings: Loren Hope // Bag: Valentino (Similar HERE/HERE)


Summer Celebration

http://www.romwe.com/Up-to-85-OFF-vc-3405.html?utm_source=reddirtandglitter.blogspot.jp&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=reddirtandglitter
 
Amazing deals on all your favorite styles!
 

Here are few more looks from our trip. And yes, I already wore this dress in one of my earlier posts. It's one of my favorite OTS dress, so I had to bring it with me. You can find the earlier post here.



 
 

Beach Side








Floppy Hat // Flamingo // Beach Towel // Earrings (Similar) // Bikini B/T // Sunglasses (Similar)


Bikinis and Kimonos


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe