Barbie Dress from Tobi

8:10 PM










The off the shoulder and cold shoulder tops and dresses are defiantly in all the range this spring. And I've been making the most out of it for 2 seasons now. Today, I want to shine a spot light on the new addition to my ever growing off the shoulder collection. So ladies, say hello to my little friend or better say my new Barbie dress. I am absolutely in love with this adorable Tobi dress. It is hands down one of the sexiest little numbers that I own. It has so much going for it that I just couldn't pass it by. Aside from having the cutest and super flattering cut, the brightness of this dress is probably its most appealing feature. I can easily say that the hot pink color of this dress would make even a Barbie proud (and thus, the nick-name I gave it).

I really like to play with colors, and so, I decided to pair it up with some turquoise jewelry and my "trusty" leopard clutch to extenuate the pinkness of the dress. Of course, for those who thinks that the chunky necklace or an animal print are a bit of an over-kill, I would recommend going with nude clutch and smaller or no necklace. Floral prints would also look great with this dress. Initially I was planning on pairing it with floral pumps and nude clutch, but since my closet is in need of some Major organizing, I wasn't able to find them.

By the way ladies, I have good news... This dress is currently 50%!! use code: SUMMER50 at the checkout

Outfit Details

Dress: c/o Tobi (and Here) // Clutch: Clare V // Sunglasses: Karen Walker // Watch: Micael Kors // Shoes (Similar here) // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Necklace: Similar Here, Here and Here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this is totally Barbie! I love it!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe