All White and Off the Shoulder

8:46 PM


 
 

 







 
This has been the most stress week ever. Balancing full time school and work could be quite tiresome especially during the finals, but I persevered and now it's time to kick back and enjoy the weather. So today, I am stepping into summer break in my customary uniform of the off the shoulder tops and fringe sandals. And look, I am wearing all white, and it's not winter anymore.
Anyways, I hope everyone will have great weekend and congratulations to all you graduates.
 

Outfit Details

Shirt: Chicwish // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Shoes: Ivanka Tump (Similar here and flat version here) // Jeans: // Sunglasses: Karen Walker // Earings: Kendra Scott // Bracelet: Loren Hope (Both from my newest Rocksbox set. Use code REDDIRTANDGLITTERXOXO to get one moth free)
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is a great look!! I love the accessories :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe