Valentine's Day // Jumpsuit and White Fur Coat

7:28 PM

 


 
 
 



 


 

Outfit Details

Coat: Chicwish // Jumpsuit: BB Dakota (Also available here or Similar here, here and here) // Clutch: Clare V // Shoes: Nine West (Similar here) // Necklace: Always Couture // Watch: Marc Jacobs

 Although, staying true to the V-day's color scheme of reds and whites, I decided to go with this adorable jumpsuit rather than the obligatory little red dress. Especially, since, these holidays were waaaay too good to me, and now anything tiny and short will be out of the question for some time, or at least until I'll get back to my pre-candy, cookie, pumpkin pie weight.
 
I can't express how stocked I am, that these gorgeous coat is back in stock! I spent close to a year trying to hunt it down online unsuccessfully. And then, out of the blue, it popped up on the side of my screen when I was checking my email. So I made a "mad dash" to chicwish, and ordered it right away. I had several people asking me about quality and fit on my IG, so I thought I'll address them here as well. The quality is OK. The material is very thin, but soft. Fur part of this coat is more fuzzy, than fury to touch. It also runs a bit small. I normally wear S, but I decided to play safe and order this coat in M, and very glad that I did, since I probably would have Hulked out of the small.
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe