Full Skirt and Polka Dots

8:47 PM











 
 

Outfit Details

Skirt: Chicwish  (also love here and here)// Blouse: F21 (Similar here) // Coat: Kate Spade (Similar here and here) // Bag: Tory Burch // Shoes: Asos ( Similar in Black) // Watch: Michael Kors
 
Here is another look in my Vday series. I decided to continue with the red and white theme, but this time I'm introducing polka dots to the mix to "spice up" it up a little. I love to play with patterns, and since polka dots are one of my favorite prints, I decided to go all out. For those who is more conservative when it comes to prints or bold colors, the polka dot galore, could be replaced with solid colors. For example, white sweater or a blouse would accent the red skirt nicely. For those who prefer to make a bit of a statement with their wardrobe, I would suggest to go with pink, and the pinker the beter, since it would really accent all the reds. In general, by keeping the skirt and accessories red, will allow for a greater play on prints, patterns or colors without making an outfit look over the top.
 
 





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So cute outfit :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe