Oklahoma State Fair

1:42 AM














 



 



 Outfit Details

Dress: BB Dakota // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (also love this bag)// Glasses: Karen Walker (cheaper here) // Jacket (Similar here and here) // Flats: Similar here and here (50% off) // Watch: Michael Kors (currently 25% Off)
 
 This was one super crazy week. Aside from the regular hustle of work/school week I also had a wedding to coordinate. Well, honestly, I didn't really coordinate it, I  just tried to help as much as I could (or as much as my schedule would allow) with the wedding preparations. Everything I wore this past week, as well as pictures from the wedding are on my IG, but I promise to catch up with all the posts here as well.
 
 
So we went to the fair last Sunday. I was so worried that we wont be able to make it, since it rained most of the week (that's last week). We didn't get ride the rides, because they wanted 100$ for a pass, so we decided just to staff ourselves with junk food, watch shows and pig races. I have never seen pig races before, and omg, what a treat it was. These pigs were the cutest things ever. I seriously was contemplating on jumping over the rails and snatching one of the piggies.
 
I also tried the REAL Corn dog for the first time. And talking about disappointment. They are absolutely gross!
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe