Trench Vest and Snake Skin Bag

12:20 AM













Outfit Details

Shirt // Jeans (these are total steal!) // Vest: (Similar here and here) // Shoes: Zara (similar here and here) // Watch: Lacoste (similar) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Bag: BCBG (old, but similar here and here) // Lips: MAC-Rebel 

This past week had been absolutly crazy, and the next 2 will be even worse. I am balancing school, work and my bff's wedding all at the same time. Although, I finally got a free minute for myself today, so I sprinted down to Nordstromrack for a little treasure hunting. I will be making another post tomorrow with links to everything I bought in the past week or so. If you don't like waiting, I linked everything with ShopStyle on my IG. Simply by linking one of my IG photos, you will get links to everything I am wearing sent directly to your mailbox. Plus it's a fun way to know what random people are wearing.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe