Leopard Print and Chloe

9:27 PM









 





 

Outfit Details

Jacket: Nordstrom Rack (similar) // Shoes: Topshop (also similar) // Bag: Chloé (Cheaper versions here and here) // Jeans: Joe's (Cheaper) // Glasses: Ray-Ban // T-Shirt (Less than 4$!) Scarf: Banana Republic( Similar here and here) // Lips: MAC-Rebel
 
The other day I was sitting in the lobby waiting for my appointment, and my eyes fell on the recent Seventeen magazine. So, I thought I'll check out what are teens up to these days. Since I don't care much for teenage gossip and Justin Beibers, I started to flip towards their fashion section...And OMG! Have you seen the brands this magazine is recomending for High Schoolers to wear? I mean when did Vince Jackets, Rag'n bone jeans and 400 dollar shoes became a teenage apperal? Or Gucci... Seriously... When I was in HS, I was over the moon, if could score a pair of Abercrombie jeans or something from Buckle (and Buckle was only for special occasions btw). Yeah, times sure change. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe