Like Cinderella

1:53 AM




 

















 
Hi Lovlies,
Guess who is finally a proud owner of a tulle skirt? This girl!
I've been salivating over these skirts for years, and now, thanks to fabulous ladies at ShabbyApple, I own one of my own.
After receiving this skirt in the mail, I seriously spent the rest of the day in in it. (And yes, there was a lot twirling and curtsying involved). I finally took it off when Hunny got home and caught me in the middle of busting one of the Swan lake moves.
 
To tell you the truth,it was quite challenging deciding what to wear with this skirt. Well, except for the bag, I instantly knew that my favorite RM bag will be a part of this out. It's the top that I had the most problem with. I mean, tulle skirts are bloggers best friends, so every possible top combo was already tried. And lets not forget Carrie Bradshaw with her iconic tulle skirt outfit. In other words, coming up with something semi-unique was quite challenging.
And so, after completely trashing my room with discarded tops, I decide to go old school, and bring my trusted sequin T-shirt from its early retirement. Once again, "When in doubt wear sequin rule" saved the day.
 
I will defiantly try to get another tulle skirt towards the holidays. I saw some gorgeous tulle maxi skirt on ShabbyApple that wascalling my name, so "I will be back".  Actually, they have a lot of very chick and timeless pieces that would be a great addition to any girl's closet.
 
Skirt: c/o ShabbyApple // Top: Talbots (old) Similar here // Shoes: Chrisian Louboutin (less expensive version here, here and here) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (sold out, next closest color is Apricot)
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe