Hot Pink and Green

9:54 PM
















 
Hi Lovlies,
Today, I'm wearing another one of my favorite color combos- Pinks and Greens. It's such a cheerful combo, that I can't stop wearing it, even tho' I'm not big fan of pink. I mean pink accents, yes please, any time. But if I have a choice of buying something that comes in other color but pink, I will get it in that other color.
 
By the way, look what came from out of their hiding? My shoes! Can you believe it's only my second time wearing these. It's just every time I'm about to wear these or any other of my designer shoes, I have this inner voice reminding me how much I paid for them. And so, they go back in the box.
 
I try not to wear long sleeves in this insane weather, but luckily this Triple Thread top is super light and flowing, so I felt pretty comfortable in it (or at least as comfortable as person can feel in a 100F weather). It's a little on the large size, so I would defiantly recommend sizing down (I'm wearing a small). Also, I didn't realize how sheer it was until I looked at the pictures. I prefer to wear a camis when my tops are see through, since, I'm not big fan of peek-a-boo or black bra trends.
 
 
 
Top: c/o Triple // Bag: Tory Burch (mine is older version)  // Jeans // Shoes: (Similar and Affordable here and here) // Necklace: Chicos (similar)
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe